Now that summer is here, the roads are starting to glare, and its getting a little harder to see. Many people like transitions lenses, but they don’t go quite as dark as prescription sunglasses – until now! Robson Optical
carries Essilor XTRActive transitions lenses which go dark while driving AND they’re polarized! Here are a few key facts from Essilor:
- As Transitions Vantage lenses get darker, the polarization increases. And that means your vision gets crisper and sharper.
- Transitions Vantage lenses are designed for everyday wear as they conveniently adapt from virtually clear indoors to darker and increasingly polarized outdoors.
- Outdoor vision is noticeably crisper
- Glass and water look more transparent outdoors
- Glare is reduced – even in the brightest sunlight