Define enhancement contact lenses are the newest product in the North American market. Only 30 stores in BC are selling these coveted colour contact – including Robson Optical! Acuvue took 1 Day Acuvue Moist contacts and enhanced them with colour. Stop by and ask us more about these premium enhancement contacts. Available in four colours: shine, shimmer, and sparkle and accent.
At Robson Optical we sell more then just glasses, we sell contact lenses too! Whether you’re looking for daily wear, bi weekly, monthly or toric contacts we have experts to help you. Our friendly Contact Lens Fitters are here to offer advice and find the right contacts for your eyes. We can order all the big names from Acuvue, Air Optix, Biofinity, and more! Bring your glasses prescription from a BC Optometrist or an old box of contact lenses and we can help you!
How do you find out your prescription? Our professionally trained Refracting Opticians can determine your
vision clarity with an automated machine! Automated sight testing is a good way to determine your prescription before purchasing glasses. Ask us how you can get a sight test at Robson Optical.
*Please note: sight testing does not include eye health exam.
Nikon SeeCoat Blue is a revolutionary lens tailored for those who are constantly on electronic devices such as computers, tablets and smart phones.
According to Nikon, there are three concerns with blue lights:
1. Violet and blue are the shortest, highest energy visible wavelengths and are scattered easily creating haze that can reduce contrast and affect the sharpness and clarity of what you see.
2. High-energy blue light can cause retinal damage and finally,
3. Many of the newest electronic devices emit significant blue light. Absorbing the “blue” or high-energy visible wavelengths can improve the clarity of what’s seen and add protection as well.
Come into Robson Optical today, and ask about Nikon SeeCoat Blue lenses! Fore more information on SeeCoat Blue lenses, click here
Now that summer is here, the roads are starting to glare, and its getting a little harder to see. Many people like transitions lenses, but they don’t go quite as dark as prescription sunglasses – until now! Robson Optical
carries Essilor XTRActive transitions lenses which go dark while driving AND they’re polarized! Here are a few key facts from Essilor:
- As Transitions Vantage lenses get darker, the polarization increases. And that means your vision gets crisper and sharper.
- Transitions Vantage lenses are designed for everyday wear as they conveniently adapt from virtually clear indoors to darker and increasingly polarized outdoors.
- Outdoor vision is noticeably crisper
- Glass and water look more transparent outdoors
- Glare is reduced – even in the brightest sunlight
Romeo Beckham is the new face of Burberry for 2013! Those Beckhams never stop moving. Almost all of our spring stock has arrived, including Burberry. Its time to embrace the sunshine! Check out what’s new with Burberry eyewear http://bit.ly/YGMpJW